Kadalys is committed to the respect of the privacy of its users navigating on our site and the respect of the legal provisions in force. The information presented in this charter allows you to read Kadalys’ policy regarding the confidentiality of personal information and information processed during the consultation of our site and your rights. We invite you to read it before submitting your personal data.
The collection of information is declared to the CNIL under number 1580978
2- COLLECTION OF DATA
We collect personal data from you (data relating to your identity, the follow-up of our business relationship, your skin, …) for some or all of the following main purposes:
- General administration of our site ;
- Management of your orders (orders, deliveries, invoices, etc.) necessary for the execution of a contract to which you are a party ;
- Management of our relations with our customers: loyalty program, newsletters, personalized offers, promotional operations, …). These treatments are made subject to your consent ;
- Analysis and anticipation of the market (profiles based on your browsing habits, purchasing behaviors, statistics, reporting, …). These treatments are made subject to your consent ;
- Management of your specific requests (request of sample, complaints, right of access to your data.) ;
Your personal data is collected at several levels on our site, for example when you:
- browse our site ;
- create an account on our site ;
- place an order on our website ;
- subscribe to our newsletters ;
- join our loyalty programs ;
- participate in operations: contests, product tests, surveys ;
- give your opinion on our products ;
- have given your consent to third parties to transmit data concerning you ;
- realize your skin diagnosis ;
3- DATA SHARING
Your personal data may be transmitted to service providers chosen for their expertise and reliability who act on our behalf and in accordance with our instructions, including providing you with services (subcontracting for newsletters, customer service, etc.). We authorize these providers to use your personal data only to the extent necessary to render services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements and we endeavor to ensure that your personal data is protected at all times .
These third parties may come from countries within the European Economic Community (ECE) or not, in particular from countries that do not offer the same level of data protection as your country of residence. In such a case and to the extent required by applicable law, we shall ensure that:
- either obtain your express and unequivocal consent to share your personal data with these third parties ;
- either to conclude data transfer contracts conforming at least to the standard contractual clauses adopted by the European Commission;
- either to comply with internal corporate rules (BCR) approved by the competent authorities.
Finally, we may also transfer your personal data to local authorities, if required by law or as part of an investigation and in accordance with local regulations. We undertake, to the extent possible, to notify you (unless we reasonably believe that we are not authorized to do so, particularly in light of any legal or judicial obligations that may be incurred).
Given the state of the technologies, especially those generally applied to telecommunications networks, we can not guarantee in particular the confidentiality, the integrity or the authentication of the emails that you send to, or receive from, Kadalys.
4- PROTECTION AND DURATION OF STORAGE OF PERSONAL DATA
We keep your personal data for a period that does not exceed the duration in accordance with the applicable law or necessary for the purposes for which they were collected:
- The prospect and / or customer data are retained, unless objectioned by you, for a period of three years from their collection or the last contact. At the end of this period, we are likely to contact you again to suggest that you may continue to receive commercial solicitations. In case of refusal of your part, the data concerning you will be deleted or archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
- The bank data are managed by our service providers (CIC -PAYPAL) in accordance with the provisions in force. We do not store bank details.
- The data allowing establish evidence of proof of a right or contract or retained for compliance with a legal obligation shall be archived in accordance with the provisions in force.
We work with partners to protect the security and privacy of your personal data and, in particular, to prevent them from being distorted, damaged or unauthorized by third parties. Bank data for example are managed independently from our site by our bank the CIC or PAYPAL ; Furthermore, we manage access to data by the services authorized to access it by virtue of their functions, contractual guarantees in the event of recourse to an external service provider, regular reviews of our privacy practices and policies and / or physical and / or logical security measures (secure access, authentication method, backup copies, antivirus software, firewall, etc.).
5- COOKIES :
- Identify yourself when you log on to our website.
- Determine the settings of your Internet browser (browser used, plug-ins installed, etc.).
- Remember your shopping cart and purchase options.
- Know the products you consult and buy, in order to provide you with suitable suggestions. We do not collect personal data but only statistical data in order to optimize our website.
When you browse Kadalys.com, you may notice that some content comes from other websites. We also offer you the opportunity to share information through social networks such as Facebook. Kadalys does not control cookies from third-party sites and we suggest that you visit these sites directly for information on their cookies and their settings.
5-1 LIST OF COOKIES USED BY KADALYS :
- Cookies for your session : they are used to activate all the functionalities necessary for navigation on our site. They allow you to add your products to the shopping cart or to log in to your account. Their lifetime is limited to your user session and does not persist over time.
- Google Analytics Statistics Cookies : they are used to collect anonymous statistics on your visit such as, traffic to our sit, number of new visitors, past orders … They help us to improve our site but do not record any confidential information.
- Share on Social Networks : on our site www.kadalys.com, we use the functionality of sharing content via social networks such as Facebook, Instagram, Youtube … We do not control the distribution of these cookies which is then governed by the conditions of use of the said social network. The contents exported from our site to the social networks are under your full responsibility. We will not be liable for any use, operation or action once the content is exported from its site. We invite you to visit the websites of these social networks to get more information about their charter cookies, for example :
5-2 COOKIES MANAGEMENT
Internet browsers usually accept cookies by default. However, you can configure your browser to prevent cookies from being saved. However, if your browser is configured to refuse all cookies, you will not be able to make purchases or take advantage of essential features of our site, such as storing items in your shopping cart. In order to manage the cookies as close as possible to your needs we invite you to set your browser.
To oppose or set the registration of our cookies by configuring your computer you can consult the detailed modalities on the site : http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/
You have the right to access, rectify and oppose for legitimate reasons the personal information concerning you, as well as the possibility to oppose the processing for the purposes of prospecting, particularly commercial ones. Your requests for access, rectification or opposition must be made by means of a signed letter (or email) of the author from which they originate and be accompanied by a photocopy of an identity document bearing the signature of the person exercising his or her right. To do this, you can send us your request by contacting customer service by:
- By email on firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to the following address : KADALYS – C/O SDM – 8 RUE LEMERCIER – 75017 PARIS
– or via the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email sent by KADALYS
6- PERSONAL DATA – YOUR RIGHTS:
If you provide us with your email address, phone number (landline, mobile) or your mailing address, you may receive emails, calls, emails or periodic messages from us about our products, services or upcoming events.
You can unsubscribe at any time from our mailing lists by contacting us at the address below or by following the unsubscribe link contained in each of our emails and you can also modify your preferences at any time in your account .
If you do not wish to be commercially prospected by telephone, we remind you in accordance with Article L. 121-34 of the Consumer Code that you can register for free on a list of objections to telephone .
Furthermore, in accordance with the applicable regulations, you have the right to access, rectify, limit, oppose and delete data concerning you. You may also withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise these rights, you must send us a request by email or mail to the addresses indicated in the section cookies.
We will process your request as soon as possible and in any case within two months of receipt of the request. However, we reserve the right to refuse requests if they are unfounded or excessive.
Finally, you can also make a complaint to the competent supervisory authority responsible for the protection of personal data or make a judicial remedy if your data is used improperly.